Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Post Graduate Studies



It´s true, We live in times of change and progress, and is important to take into account that our studies are subject too. Of course, everything i want right now is to ending my career, without problems and being excellent in what i chose to become a good chemist. It is challenge, a difficult one, but i want to take the risks.


After finishing my career, i am considering to  make a post- graduate courses, I have many reasons to take a post-grade course, one of them, is that this postgraduate will bring me to my dream job, which is becoming a Forensic Scientist. I would like to study subjects like Criminalistics, Ballistics, Psycohological Behaviour, Chemical Methods, and a lot of things like that.

The bad thigs is that the Ph D i want to take is not here in this country. So i´m planning to find that Ph D in any university abroad. Maybe United States Canada, Mexico, or even in a country of Europe, like Germany.


I woudn´t like to study by internet or distance learning. I believe that it´s important to have a good learning, that means a presential course. In courses like this you can make friends, and of course, ask to the teacher questions you may have, and in this kind of Ph D, it is likely that one can perform experiments in a lab and if you make a online course, you don´t make any of those things.
Is a long way to go, but i hope to achieve what i want.

4 comments:

  1. Forensic sciencist sounds really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the same about online studies you miss a lot by studying like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. So interesting post

    ReplyDelete