Wednesday, May 9, 2018



 

Thinking of my future is very difficult, it seems like something too far away. And well, i choose this career because i always wanted to be Forensic Scientist. That would be my perfect job. Just analize crime scenes, for me looks ideal. I wanted that job since i watched Tv shows like CSI, years ago, when I was a child. And then I realized that in a job like this i can mix the thing i like, chemistry and investigation.

In a job like this, i would work indoor and outdoor, so that´s amazing because, i wil have different places to go and analyze. And i hope traveling a lot in my job, because for me travel is something essential in my life. Besides, I would like to travel abroad. Maybe Mexico, United States or England. Wherever i go, there are lots of murders, so I will have always a job. Well, I actually don´t know how much the salary of a Forensic Scientist is but that doesn´t matter too much, if i do what i love. It´s alright if the moneys is enought for me. After I finish my career i would like to follow a major in Forensic Science and Criminology, these two are different thing, Criminology involves everything related whit the reason why a crime is commited, and Forensic Scientist is more about how the crime was maded.

2 comments: