Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Music in my Life...




Music…. What would i do without it? It´s very important in my life. Music has the power of bringing back old memories. A lot of songs make me return to different memories that i had. And well, that´s is awesome. My favorite kind of music is Indie, more like Indie Rock. Bands like Franz Ferdinand, The Black Keys, Blaenavon, and my favorite one Arctic Monkeys. I always wanted to go to a concert of them, it is one of my dreams. So i hope they come to Chile soon, because i have already missed tree oportunities.

 When I was a child, I remember that I listened to the music that my father likes, bands like Pet Shop Boys, Depeche Mode, A-Ha and too many more, and of course, Latin Rock. And now i still listen to that music too, so nothing has changed, i like that kind of music, I grew up into that kind music. 










Music is everywhere, there are a lot of films that have extrordinary soundtracks. Films like Star Wars, for example, or Pirates of the Caribbean have an orchestra that makes that all the movie makes sense. Music produces certains fellings that are imposible to get in any other way. I need music along my day, even when i go to sleep, so i thank humans who realized that they could play it.

1 comment: