Wednesday, April 25, 2018

My favourite Book and Film!!






Reading is a pleasure. Everytime I hold a book in my hand, it makes me feel amazing. Honestly i  don´t have a favourite book, because there are too many genres, like fantasy, mystery, btw. That makes me imposible just choose one of them. But one of the last books that i read, and i like, it´s named “Nineteen Eighty-Four”. Written by an English novelist called George Orwell. One of my school teacher recomended it, and he even gave me one copy of it. At first the book looked bored to me, but i gave it a chance and i finished it. The result: I loved it! It is about a distopic society in a futuristic world. A society where the information is manipulated and there are political and social repression. It is a great book!






And well, my favorite movie, is “Inception”. A north american film premiered on 2010. I don´t remember the first time that i saw it, but i know that i was with my family waching it. The film is about a professional thief who specializes in stealing secrets from his victims by infiltrating their dreams. I really loved that movie!! If you like science fiction and crime films, you need to watch this awesome film.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! I should watch the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Camila,
    Inception is a great movie; it's like an onion... it has many layers that you need to remove to understand that particular world.
    I enjoyed reading your well-structured, attractive blog...Congratulations
    See you,

    ReplyDelete