Wednesday, April 18, 2018

My Holidays....



The best holidays that i ever had, was when i travelled to Tongoy, a coastal town in the district of Coquimbo. I travelled there with my parents, my brother and my sister. It was some time ago, in 2015. From 28th January to 17th February. It was an awesome holidays, because we camped on the beach, and that is cool, because in the night you only hear the sea and the waves and look at the sky.


 


We spent all day in the beach, just enjoying the good weather. We were there in summer so the weather was perfect, shinny and warm. But the night is terrible, because it gets very cold, but that is just a little inconvenient. I spend the best days of my life there, enjoying the beach and slepping on the sand. Something that i liked too was the gastronomy. Tongoy is very turistic so there are a lots of restaurant, and the sea food,of course, is the speciality. Tongoy has two mains beaches, Playa Grande and Socos. If you want a relaxing holidays, Tongoy is a excelent choice.






No comments:

Post a Comment