Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I would like to visit.....







Which country i like to go? Well, that is something difficult to decided, because one of my dreams is travelling all around the World. But yes, it´s going to be hard to make it true. So, if I only need to choose one country, It´ll be Germany. Just imagine about travelling in winter and  see, all the old castles covered with snow, for me sounds very great. I know  some things of the country and the culture, that only makes me want to travel there as soon as possible. The traditions that they have are amazing, such as Ocktoberfest,  German Unity day, St. Nicholas Days and many more.  In architecture, Germany maintains the Romanesque style and the Brick Gothic which is a distinctive mediaval style that coveres most of the country, and it´s the part that i most like because it´s make me feel like i was a in a bookstory, wearing beautifull big dresses and going to dances. Yes it´s something funny, but let recognise it, it´s like going back in time.

Germany has a lot of atractions, I only mention a few. But, I hope one day i would be there and just let myself fascinate with  everything that Germany offers.

2 comments: